The content of this website - photographs, films, texts, sound and all other media used are copyright Agnes Janich 2003-2013, All Rights Reserved.
Texts copyright other authors are copyrighted with their full name, date of publication and title of publishing body in their respective titles.
Below are photo credit exceptions, copyright other individuals and institutions:
- Artur Stępień, b-support.pl
CLEANLINESS IS GOODLINESS
-images 1 and 2, Kurt Kladler, PhD, of Charim Galerie, reproduced with permission
Man To Man
- the Auschwitz doghouse plan is copyright Memorial and Museum of Auschwitz-Birkenau, reproduced with permission,
- the 9th Sharjah Biennial guidebook and the Provisions catalog are copyright 9th Sharjah Biennial team, reproduced with permission.
Man To Man / installation shots & installation movie
- images 1,2,4 are copyright 9th Sharjah Biennial and Issa Freij, reproduced with permission.
- Image 3 is copyright 9th Sharjah Biennial and A.Rubio, reproduced with permission.
- The installation movie is copyright Agnes Janich, the 9th Sharjah Biennial team and Issa Freij, reproduced with permission.
All events and characters appearing in Agnes Janich's work, 2003-2014, are fictitious and do not depict any real event or real person. Any resemblance to real events, locales and/or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The only exceptions are references to World War II and the Holocaust, commonly known historical events, and the use of names and occupations of people in the work Cleanliness Is Goodliness, with their written permission.
The content of www.agnesjanich.com has been prepared carefully. Nevertheless, the information is provided without guarantee. Agnes Janich (the website proprietor) takes no responsibility whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the website proprietor in respect of material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by inaccurate or incomplete information are fundamentally excluded, so far as no demonstrable, intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of the website proprietor exists. The website proprietor reserves the right to alterate, amend or delete parts of the pages or the entire website, or to discontinue the publication without prior announcement.
In all publications of utilized texts, graphics, logos and images, the website proprietor endeavours to observe author copyright laws. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the internet offer that are possibly protected by third parties are without limitation subject to the provisions of the law on trademarks and related signs and the property rights of the respective registered owners. One should not draw the conclusion the mere fact that they have been mentioned that they are not protected by third-party rights. The website proprietor retains sole copyright for the published content by agnesjanich.com itself or its contractual partners. Any reproduction/transfer/download/publication for whichever purpose, either in whole or in part, of texts, graphics, logos and images in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the expressed (written) consent of the author or the relevant third parties.
Links and referrals
The website www.agnesjanich.com may contain links, direct or indirect references to external websites. The website proprietor excludes any liability for the contents of third parties which are referred to by direct or indirect links. The website proprietor has no influence whatsoever on the content and accuracy, completeness or authenticity, nor on current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked and/or associated pages and therefore assumes no responsiblity. Access to any other internet sites linked to the agnesjanich.com site is your sole responsibility. Therefore the website proprietor expressly distances herself herewith from all the contents of all the linked and/or associated pages. This statement is valid for all links and referrals set within her own website, as well as for all foreign entries in the mailing lists of www.agnesjanich.com For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages which result from the use or non-use of information provided in the above mentioned forms, the provider of the page to which one was referred, is the only person responsible, and not the person who is just referring to the respective publication via links.
This disclaimer of liability is to be regarded as part of the website from which you were referred to this page. Should parts or individual phrases of this text not, no longer or not completely correspond to applicable law, this does not affect the content or validity of the remaining parts of the document.
My heartfelt thanks to all the people without whom these projects would not come to life:
- Gulsen Bal, PhD
- Zbigniew Belowski, Director of the MCCA Elektrownia
- Krzysztof Cieslik
- Marc Dahinden of Landbote
- Anna Dembowska, Vice-Director of the Polish Cultural Institute in Moscow
- Katarzyna Drozd of the Polish Embassy in Helsinki
- Jan Jagielski of The Jewish Historical Institute, Warsaw
- Jan Janich
- Anna & Jan Jeziorscy
- Malgorzata Grudzinska, Marianna Ossolinska, Barbara Schmidt and the whole team of the Polish Institute Vienna
- Roman Gutek
- Adam Klimczak & Ewelina Chmielewska of the Wschodnia Gallery and Fokus Lodz Biennial
- Michal Leja
- Dr. Michael Lenarz of The Jewish Museum in Frankfurt am Main
- Hanno Loewy of the Jewish Museum, Hohenems
- Natasza Lysiak
- Tomasz Majewski
- Pawel Duma
- Maja von Meiss of Galerie Wyschuer Weierthal
- Elin and Sjur Nedreas, Owners of Galleri s.e., Bergen
- Thyrza-Nichols Goodeve, PhD
- Isabel Carlos, Jack Persekian & the whole 9th Sharjah Biennial team
- Consul Marek Pernal of the Polish Consulate General in Barcelona
- Wojciech Plosa of The Memorial and Museum of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Marek Radziwon, Director of the Polish Cultural Institute in Moscow
- Annelise Schmid of the Villa Straeuli
- G.Religa of The State Musuem of Majdanek
- Lyle Rexer
- Prof Joanna Tokarska-Bakir
- Caroline Waddell of The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C.
- Johan de Vos
- Sabine Vogel
- Maria Wojdan
- Maja Wojdan
- Wojciech Zrodlak and Konrad Czernielewski of The Museum of Memory in Radogoszcz, Lodz
- Matthew Fallon
- Elizabeth Reidy
- Kasia Balbi
- Renata & Janek Bernard
- Basia Licha
- Jurek Maciejewski
- Pawel Potoroczyn, Director of the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
- Lucyna Szura, Executive Editor, Culture.pl
- Kasia Sagatowska of the Refleksy Gallery
- Walter Keller of Galerie Walter Keller, Zurich
- Joseph Skrzynski of Champ Equity
- Christian Egger of Galerie C, Neuchatel